Are you busy planning your business post lock down? We can help.
The craft beer boom has changed the world of dispense. Consumers now expect a wider range of beer types and brands but draught beer still has the highest reputation of quality. This means that an outlet sells more draft beer, but less beer per tap.
What is the solution?
To keep quality standards at their highest, it therefore makes sense to connect smaller kegs, keep the kegs cold and use a system that allows the highest quality, even when the keg is on tap for more than a week.
With FlexiDraft™ your beer is always kept cold and the hygienic single-use beer line ensures that your beer is always kept fresh and non-contaminated - just the way your brewer intended it!
FlexiDraft™ is the beer line revolutionizing draft beer.
Serve Beer From New Locations
The FlexiDraft™ STAR range is delivered with wheels for easy movement
Serve beer from alternative locations e.g. on the beach front, outside your restaurant/café or bar. Perfect for post lock down, social distancing sales.
No Cleaning Costs
The full beer line is replaced with each keg change. There is no line cleaning required therefore no costs for line cleaning services. To replace the single-use beer line only takes seconds, which also means no downtime on a busy night.
Always The Perfect Taste
- Beer is always kept cold and perfect hygiene is built in
- Pressure and dispense temperature are pre-set for optimum quality
- The result is perfectly tempered and carbonized beer, served as the brew master intended it to be
Fits All Kegs and Interfaces
- No need for new packaging
- FlexiDraft™ fits to your existing keg fleet, no matter which size or spear interface
Plug In Then Draft Dispense
- Just plug the FlexiDraft™ unit to the power supply and you are ready to go!
Extended Beer Shelf Life
- Perfect hygiene and cold storage mean that the fresh life of a broached keg is extended to 30 days, allowing you to serve beers with lower turnaround ratio - perfect for speciality beers